£58.00 – £350.00
Bio Straight is a revolutionary and innovative Nanoplastia treatment that: straightens, hydrates, rebuilds, and gives incredible shine for 6-10 months. Combining the very best natural and sustainable ingredients from Brazil with the latest scientific technology allows Bio Straight to work from within and achieve continuous improvement and protection for the scalp and hair.
Vegan, never tested on animals, and free from harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Carbocystein, Guanidine, Parabens, Sulphates, and Triclosan.
Recommended for all hair types. For customers who would like to achieve 100% straight and smooth hair.
- Only 1 step
- Eliminates 100% frizz
- Straightens the hair 100%
- Perfectly straight hair for 6-10 months
- Deeply nourishing and hydrating
- Restores deep into the hair fibre
- Gives high-impact shine
- Fast and simple application (no need to wash hair prior to the treatment)
- Contains no harsh chemicals (e.g. Formaldehyde)
- Does not produce a strong smell
- Holds no health risk to the client or professional
- Dermatologically tested
Please complete our training course to learn how to use Bio Straight.
We highly recommend using the Bio Straight Maintenance Set (Bio Straight Shampoo and Bio Straight Conditioner) to maintain the beautiful results of the treatment. You can still style and curl the hair after the treatment. Once it is washed it will return to being straight.
- Professional use ONLY.
- There is no need to wash the hair before the treatment. If the client has hair spray, mousse or oil in the hair, wash the hair before the treatment. (DO NOT USE deep cleanse shampoo).
- External use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – Rich in amino acids and vitamins to work as a conditioning agent. Break through the hair cuticle to strengthen the hair strand, provide moisture, prevent breakage and add shine.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Keratin – Replaces the amino acids lost due to damage of the hair fibre or hair sensitised by dyes and chemical processes.
Hydrolyzed Collagen – Hydrolyzed Collagen has approximately 20 types of amino acids in its composition. In addition to being deeply nourishing, it also has reconstructive properties.
Amino Acids – The combination of different amino acids restores the hair and gives strength, elasticity and resistance.
Coconut Oil – Antioxidant properties provide intense hydration to the hair and is rich in vitamin E and Omega 6, fighting unwanted split ends, maintaining a protective layer and eliminating frizz.
Cranberry Extract –A powerful antioxidant that protects the hair fibre from ageing and oxidation damage. It also prevents hair colour from fading, keeping it bright and vibrant.
Organic Acids – Organic acids are found naturally in the juices of many fruits and vegetables. When in contact with the hair, they help to seal the cuticles and eliminate alkali residues (accumulation of products that damage the hair). In addition to being activated with the heat of the dryer and iron, producing a lot of shine, softness and reduced frizz.