VEGAN SMOOTH BLONDE
Vegan Smooth Blonde is an alternative to our Bio Straight treatment for Blonde/bleached hair. It contains nanoparticles of violet pigments that neutralise brassy/yellow tones to maintain the beautiful blonde colour. Just like our Bio Straight treatment it straightens, hydrates, rebuilds, and gives incredible shine. The product penetrates deep into the hair fibre, reconstructing the bonds, sealing the cuticles, and providing intense and long-lasting straightening. Vegan, never tested on animals, and free from harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Carbocystein, Guanidine, Parabens, Sulphates, and Triclosan.
Recommended for all hair types + Blonde/Bleached hair wanting to achieve a high-quality straight and smooth finish and avoid brassy/yellow tones.
- Neutralises brassy/yellow tones with violet pigments
- Only 1 step
- Eliminates 100% frizz
- Straightens the hair 100%
- Perfectly straight hair for 6-10 months
- Deeply nourishing and hydrating
- Restores deep into the hair fibre
- Gives high-impact shine
- Fast and simple application (no need to wash hair prior to the treatment)
- Contains no harsh chemicals (e.g. Formaldehyde)
- Does not produce a strong smell
- Holds no health risk to the client or professional
- Dermatologically tested
Please complete our training course to learn how to use Vegan Smooth Blonde
We highly recommend using the Essence of Nature Bundle (Argan Shampoo, Argan Cream and Essence of Nature Argan Oil) to maintain the results and give high impact shine. You can still style or curl the hair. Once it is washed it will return to straight.
- No need to wash the hair before the treatment. If the client has hair spray, mousse or oil in the hair, wash the hair before the treatment. (DO NOT USE Deep Clean Shampoo).
- Professional use ONLY.
- External use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Blackberry Extract – Rich in vitamin C, blackberry extract promotes hair growth and contributes to having a healthier head of hair.
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids – Cleans the hair by removing pollutants and product build-up without stripping the hairs natural moisture. AHAs are best for cleansing, conditioning, moisturising and aiding in detangling.
Shea Butter – Deeply nourishes the hair to repair the lipid layer and maintain the necessary moisture, leaving it soft, silky and bouncy.
Silk Amino Acids – Rebuilds the fibre leaving hair stronger and more resistant.
Acid Violet 43 – Violet pigment that neutralises brassy/yellow tones.
Organic Acids – Organic acids are found naturally in the juices of many fruits and vegetables. When in contact with the hair they help to seal the cuticles and eliminate alkali residues (accumulation of products that damage the hair). In addition to being activated with the heat of the dryer and iron, producing a lot of shine, softness and reduced frizz.