VEGAN BOTOX MASK
Enriched with Cassava Extract, Coffee Extract, Shea Butter, Seaweed Extract, Moringa Oil and Organic Acids to form a state-of-the-art treatment that deeply hydrates the hair fibre. It forms a layer of protection to create, weightless, hydrated, shiny and frizz-free hair.
To be used with Vegan Botox Shampoo as a full treatment
Recommended for thick, dry, fragile, and frizzy/curly hair.
- Smooth weightless hair
- Reduces frizz
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restores deep into the hair fibre
- High-impact shine
- Lasts 1-2 months
- Instant results
- Wash hair with Vegan Botox Shampoo, then towel dry.
- Apply Vegan Botox Mask section per section and comb through.
- Leave to act for 20-30 minutes and rinse, removing about 90% of the product.
- Dry the hair 100% with the hair dryer. It’s recommended to divide the hair into sections to help it dry faster.
- Apply the straightening iron at a temperature between 180-190C (for fragile hair) and 190-230C (for healthy hair) at least 5-10 times on each section. For longer and perfectly straight hair apply the iron up to 15 times.
The treatment lasts between 1-2 months, although the exact time frame will vary from person to person. We highly recommend Nature Eva Argan Shampoo and Cream (maintenance kit) for a long-lasting effect.
- Professional use only
- External use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Shea Butter – Deeply nourishes the hair to repair the lipid layer and maintain the necessary moisture, leaving it soft, silky and bouncy.
Moringa Oil – Contains hydrating and nourishing properties that leave the hair strong, revitalised, nourished, shiny and with extra protection against the aggression of external factors such as ultraviolet rays. The antioxidants and nutrients help to control the effects of free radicals, preventing hair ageing. It contains vitamins and minerals that add intense hydration due to the emollient and nutritious factors.
Cassava Extract – Cassava is a shrubby plant belonging to the Euphorbiaceae family, that is very attracted to sunlight and lives for many years. Originally from Latin America, the extract is derived from its root with deeply hydrating, softening, and repairing benefits for the hair.
Coffee Extract – Coffee has stimulating properties that act on the hair to promote growth and strengthening.
Seaweed – Seaweed organisms contain a high concentrate of rare minerals, and essential fatty acids (omega 3). These can form networks that maintain the proteins of the hair fibres, protecting, giving shine, deeply hydrating and leaving the strands with a natural fall.
Multifunctional Silicones – A set of Silicones that adhere to the hair, forming a protective film over the cuticles, giving a soft touch and providing an intense shine.
Organic Acids – Organic acids are found naturally in the juices of many fruits and vegetables. When in contact with the hair, they help to seal the cuticles and eliminate alkali residues (accumulation of products that damage the hair), in addition to being activated with the heat of the dryer and iron, producing a lot of shine, softness and reduced frizz.